Contractors Insurance in Connecticut
Every job, every work site, every client. Make sure you’re covered.
When you walk into a client’s home, you’re bringing years of experience, a friendly smile, and your expensive collection of tools and equipment.
They’ve hired you for your expertise, and you’re here to do a job. It sounds simple, but what happens if something goes wrong?
Here at New England Insurance, we always encourage contractors to protect themselves — and their businesses — with contractors insurance in Connecticut.
So what does contractors insurance include? You might require …
● Commercial auto insurance to protect your work vehicle and those who drive it
● Business property insurance to protect your commercial building and equipment
● Professional liability insurance to protect your reputation in the event of a dispute
● General liability insurance to protect you in the event of an accident
● Workers Compensation insurance to protect your employees while they’re on the job
You make a living with your skills and equipment, so you need to protect your livelihood as a contractor.
Call New England Insurance today at (203) 367-2222 to talk about Connecticut contractors insurance.
We’ll help you determine the best level of coverage for your needs, so you can continue to focus on your work.