Investment Property Insurance

Renting out a home, apartment, or condo? Protect your investment with rental property insurance through New England Insurance.

Connecticut Investment Property Insurance

Safeguard your investment with rental property insurance.


Whether it’s a beach condo you rent to travellers, a country house you rent to long-term tenants, or a series of apartments downtown, the reality is that it’s still your dwelling — and your responsibility.

So what if your property is damaged by a tenant? Or worse, what if a tenant or one of their guests gets injured on the property? What if the property is vandalized while it’s vacant or still under construction? What if your unit burns down and you suddenly lose that rental income?

Investment property insurance (sometimes called rental property insurance or landlord insurance) is the smart way to protect your investment.

A standard home insurance policy isn’t an option for a rental property or investment property because you need to be personally living in the home. A Connecticut investment property insurance policy with New England Insurance is designed to protect a rental property owner — whether the property is occupied or empty.

A Connecticut investment property insurance policy can cover the following elements:


  • Property Damage or Loss to the rental property, other structures on the premises (garage, shed), or your personal property stored in the rental property (appliances, tools, furniture)
  • Liability insurance for coverage of losses such as injuries on the property, or claims of negligence from your tenants
  • Loss of Income to remain financially stable even if you can’t rent the unit out temporarily after a loss

Although you’re not spending every day in your rental property — you may not ever see it in person, in fact — it’s still your investment on the line. Protect it with a comprehensive Connecticut investment property insurance policy.

Call New England Insurance today at (203) 367-2222 to discuss your investment property insurance needs. We’ll explain the benefits and design a policy that makes sense for your property.

How Do I Get Started?

Working with a broker at New England Insurance is easy!

Here’s a brief overview of how we work for you to get the best coverages and carriers in the state!


Get in touch with us!

  • Call
  • Email
  • Fax
  • Facebook Message
  • Website Chat
  • We’ll Meet You


We work on your behalf with over 75 insurance companies to get you the best coverages at the most compentitive rates.

  • Top Rated in CT
  • Fast Turnaround
  • Best Coverage Options
  • Discounts


You sign the applications and are insured!

  • DocuSign Electronic Signature
  • Paperless Options
  • Accessible Brokers and Staff

We’re Insurance Professionals

Our licensed brokers are here to work with you to manage your risk and meet all of your insurance needs.

Our staff strive to be active and involved in our communities and industry.

In 2016, Nick Khamarji, Jr. was elected President of the Professional Insurance Association’s CT Young Insurance Professionals.

More Types of Insurance

At New England Insurance, our brokers work with any and all types of insurance coverages.

Ask us about any type of insurance and we’ll be sure to get you the best information to best serve you!